CÂU HỎI THƯỜNG GẶP
Answers to the TopUp programmes
> What are the admission requirements for the bachelor's degree program (1 year)?
To participate in the bachelor's degree program (1 year), students need to meet the following conditions:
– Graduated from College or HND, Diploma in relevant field of Economics, Business, Finance or Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Network.
– Students who have completed 3 years of a Bachelor's program at a university in Vietnam, or
– Completed the first 2 years of a Bachelor's degree program in the UK or another country recognized by the university.
> What English certificates are accepted?
The program accepts English language certificates such as:
– IELTS: 6.0 (no band below 5.5)
– PTE Academic: 56 (no band below 51)
– TOEFL: 80 (no band less than 17)
In case the candidate does not meet the English requirements, the candidate can participate in an additional English course while studying.
> Are there any additional English courses for students before joining the programme?
The English language supplement programme aims to improve students' English ability and study skills. Depending on the student level assessment to enter the correct English language class, each level takes 2.5 months. Usually, students need to study 1-2 levels before entering a specialized subject. Students with an English level of B2 equivalent to 6,0 IELTS can enter directly into the specialized course.
> What is the study program and duration of the Associate Degree programme?
Training period: 01 year, study in weeknights or weekends.
> Is the student degree received after finishing the program?
Upon completion of the program in 1 year, students will be awarded a Bachelor degree from Birmingham City University. Degrees are internationally valid and make no difference to qualifications for students studying in the UK.
> How to apply and apply for the Bachelor programme?
Application documents include:
– Application form (can be downloaded at www.lienthong.vn or received directly at the Admissions Office)
– Copy of College diploma or provisional graduation certificate (certified in Vietnamese and English versions)
– Certified copy of Certificate of English (if any)
– Personal curriculum vitae (Resume/ CV)
– 04 3×4 photos, copy of ID card or Passport
> How to submit the application?
Candidates have 2 ways to apply
1: Submit the application directly
- In the Ho Chi Minh City
Apply directly to Ms. Le Thuan – Hotline: 0987 420 020 – 0909 300 994 at the Program Admissions Office at:
45 Dinh Tien Hoang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC. (Note to the correct Admissions Office – Birmingham City University, meet Ms. Thuan – In charge of Admissions)
- In Hanoi
Apply directly to Ms. Le Hoa, Ms. Xuan – Hotline: 024 2263 1969 – 0967 986 341 – 0936 01 35 38 at the Program Admissions Office at:
Hanoi Banking and Finance University Building, 9th Floor, No. 31 Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
> If I have studied in the first 2 years of another UK bachelor's programme, can I study the Birmingham City University pathway bachelor's program?
Students studying for the first two years of another UK Bachelor's program by way of an associate or studying abroad can apply for the Birmingham City University pathway Bachelor's programme.